Monday, August 18, 2008

waiting for the other shoe

beautiful maria is being abducted to lala land and i miss her already. she is going to be a huge success out there, not that that appeases me. she and jeff lent me their apartment a few weeks ago in my homelessness. it was like coming home, waking among maria's things, her smells and cosmetics. yes, i sound like the lesbian we were once accused of! ha.

in truth, it was like waking in a sister's bed. i'm glad jeff is so perfect for her, but i hate him for taking my cool, just barely older :) sister away.

i know she has loads of wonderful beautiful friends out there, but she can't possible have one more ghetto. without me, who is going to keep that side of her alive??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails