Monday, October 15, 2007

not a pretty sight

with john making mad dashes crisscrossing the world, i was left to do all my running alone.

in my moshi guide i am writing for the new undergraduate program duke is attempting to institute, i have a special note about never running alone and being free to ask others to join you.  and of course there is my father heckling me from the states about the dangers. but i just haven't felt up to finding running partners recently.  i am trying to drink in my runs, painful as they can be, and with a good song in my head and the mountain peering down, i haven't wanted any distraction.
but no worries, john returns with the mad man guido -anyone who runs 100 mile marathons is indeed kichaa- and we will be a threesome again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails